Monday 13 October 2014

Alien: Isolation - What was I thinking?


I want to make one thing clear right now. 8 years ago I was a fan of all things horror related.Then came the Little Gamers and somewhere during that transistion I turned into a total wuss. I don't know why this happened or how, but these days I have no desire to watch anything too scary. Recently I tried to play Outlast and got 10 minutes in, put it down and never returned.



So it is to my own surprise that I have taken the plunge and picked up Alien: Isolation. The latest game in the Alien franchise goes back to the films roots and dumps you on a space station with no weapons and a Alien hunting you. A truly terrifying experience. Yet I am not scared or worried about playing this (yet!) , as it is the chance to almost be in one of my favorite movies of all time.

So, here I go, here is the first four parts of journey into the world of Alien: Isolation. There maybe a short break before part five, whilst I get therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment