Sunday 20 October 2013

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen: OMG Trailer


Its been a funny week for the Next Generation of games consoles. It has been a week which has seen the delay of one of the flagship titles on both Xbox One and PS4 in Watch_Dogs. Added later in the week by the delay of PS4 exclusive #DRIVECLUB until Spring 2014. Some have started to lose faith in the next generation. I have several tweets this week from people cancelling pre orders and stating that they simply aren't bothered with next gen right now

Thankfully, the next generation is not about to take this lying down and the release of NBA2K14 Next-Gen OMG trailer does not disappoint. Take a look for yourself...



Whilst I am not a big sports game player, I have always looked at sports games as a judge of how good the latest gaming hardware really is. By this trailer, the Next-Gen is something I am now really excited about. That new console may be coming to stay with me a bit sooner than I had planned!

NBA2K14 is available on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on their respective launch dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment