Thursday 17 October 2013

Batman™: Arkham Origins TV Spot Released

Its hard to believe that in one week we will be to get our hands on not one, but two new Batman games. Batman: Arkham Origins and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate are out on the 25th October. So WB Games are starting their campaign today with release of their brand new TV spot for Arkham Origins.

The Batman: Arkham Origins spot will be running on broadcast TV from 22nd October.  The emotional piece depicts the transformation from Bruce Wayne's dark childhood to his position as the feared crime-fighting hero.



Pretty cool advert and a great way to show the origin nature of the new game. Although, I have to admit part of me misses these guys fromm Walmart's Arkham City campaign...



I think I am going to practice my best Christian Bale "I'm Batman!" for next few days so that I am ready for Arkham Origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment