Friday 8 March 2013

Surprise New Game Day


Took a few days to actually track a copy down in a high street store, but I finally got Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PLus. Only managed to get stuck into the first level, but so far it is awesome and another testament as to why the Vita can offer more than mobile phone gaming. You just can't do this type of game justice on a phone.


Lets not forget that Dead or Alive 5 Plus hits the streets in two weeks as well. Judging by good NGS2+ is, Vita owners are in for a treat.



1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out!
    NFL game Pass Coupon

    ReplyDelete