Monday 16 March 2015

The Order: 1886 - Prologue - Once a Knight


Before I start, I know I haven't finished my Assassin's Creed Unity playthrough of Dead Kings.  Its coming,  but this apparently will not take long. The Order: 1886 is the latest Sony first party exclusive for the PlayStation 4 to get Gamers taking for all the wrong reasons.  Despite the games incredible visual quality,  the whole game can be completed in 6-8 hours according to reports. The question is,  holds that matter when your gaming time is limited?

So with further ado, lets sit back and enjoy the opening prologue of The Order: 1886. I may even get to touch a button or two.



Exciting stuff, Here's hoping that chapter 1 actually has some gunplay in it. Part 1 of Chapter 1 - Always a Knight will be up later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment