Sunday 29 January 2012

This weekend has been a revelation...


Some people wait for years for a revelation. I managed to get two at once. Its Revelations weekend at TLG HQ. First up is the latest reason to own a 3DS Resident Evil: Revelations. With amazing visuals and gameplay that sees a return to the classic Resident Evil games. Also, Friday saw the release of Nintendo's Hardware revision from Hell, the 3DS Circle Pad Pro. Full review of the pad coming up soon.

If there was one man who could end the Xbox banishment to the living room, it would be Ezio Auditore De Firenze (Best name in video games... ever!). I have only played it briefly (I am just learning the tower defense mini game) but the main thing that strikes me is Ezio himself. I do not ever remember playing a series of games where it follows the life of the protaganist so closely. Seeing Ezio as an older man in his fifties is quite sad as you know that we are nearing the end of his journey. As always though the game is superb to play and I can't wait to get my teeth into it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment